THE 85th ANNUAL
SEP. 4-7, 2019
Until the Lewiston Roundup
Get all the info surrounding this year's Lewiston Roundup including ticket information.
Buy tickets for the 2019 Horseman's Ball here or call the office at 208-746-6324 to buy tickets over the phone.
The Horseman's Ball will be held at the Clearwater River Casino on March 16th, 2019. The doors open at 4:59 PM and dinner is at 5:59 PM.
Dinner - Dance - Auction
Call to reserve a table of 8!
FACILITIES & RENTALS
In 2018, the Lewiston Roundup gave back over $63,000 in support of community organizations.
- Asotin County Fair & Royalty
- Asotin High School Athletics
- Bits N Spurs 4H
- Calam Shrine Band
- Calam Shrine Director Staff
- Casting for Recovery
- Central Idaho Rodeo Association
- Chicks N Chaps
- Clarkston High School Band
- Clarkston High School Performing Arts
- Clarkston Lions Club
- Equine Addiction 4H
- Genesee FFA
- Gina Quesenberry Foundation
- Idaho High School Rodeo Association
- LaDawn Ely All Girls Challenge Scholarship
- LC Crew
- LCSC Athletics
- Lewis Clark Valley Boys & Girls Club
- Lewis Clark Valley Kiwanis
- Lewiston Eagles #631 & Auxiliary
- Lewiston Lions Club
- Liberty Theater Preservation Alliance
- Light A Candle
- Logos School
- Mission Creek 4H
- Nez Perce County Sheriff's Mounted Posse
- Nez Perce County Sheriff’s Search & Rescue
- Northwest Children's Home
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation - White Pine Chapter
- Rodeo Concessions Service Committee
- Tri State Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Twin River Special Olympics
- Willow Center
- Xi Alpha Kappa
- ...and many other location organizations and benefits!