Saturday, August 29 | GUARANTEED $2,500 ADDED
2020 marks the 10th year that the Lewiston Roundup Association will put on the largest barrel race in the Lewis-Clark Valley.
Prime Approval: BRN4D (Triple Points!) Co-Sanction: NBHA & WPRA (pending)
Time Only: 8-11am, LIMITED amount sold. Time Slots will be assigned. $5 each. 1 Time Only = 1 minute.
Pre-Entries with payment will be in the pre-draw. Signups day of race, after 10am there will be a late fee of $10/rider. Entries close at Noon on race day.
Full Western Dress Code
5D Format, 1/2 Option
Open $2,500 added, $75 fees (BRN4D Triple Points); Senior $20 fees, no added; Youth $20 fees, no added; Novice $20 fees, no added; Pee Wee $5 fees, no added, no office fee; Futurity $20 fees, no added; Derby $20 fees, no added
There will be a $10 office fee per contestant. Refunds ONLY with written doc/vet release.
Join us for the weekend! Stalls $10/night. Limited RV hookups $15/night. No horses in RV area. Dry camping allowed. For Stalls & RV Hookups contact groundskeeper 208-791-7101.
2020 Local Girls Qualifier
- FEES: Entry Fee $20.00. Office Fee: $10.00. All paperwork must be accompanied by payment (Total Fees: $30.00).
- DEADLINE: Completed application and fees in full must be turned into the Lewiston Roundup Office no later than 5 PM on August 10, 2020.
- AGE: Open to barrel racers age 14 - 18 years of age as of January 1st, 2020. Copy of birth certificate or government issued photo ID required and must be submitted with the application.
- DRESS CODE: Contestants must wear a long sleeved western shirt or blouse, and a western hat or approved helmet.
- FORMAT: Tryouts: 6:29 p.m. Saturday, August 29th, 2020. Contestants will make two runs. The top eighteen contestants, based on lowest aggregate times on two runs, will advance to the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night performances.
- CHECK IN: All contestants must check in at the Rodeo Secretary's office no later than 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 29th, 2020. If all entries have checked in, the Lewiston Roundup Association may start the Race early at its discretion.
Additional rules and application can be found below.