A Very Big Thank You!
“Thank you to the Quad Cities, surrounding communities, and numerous volunteers for supporting the Lewiston Roundup Association in 2018. We helped the following organizations and gave back over $63,000.
Organizations Receiving Donations
- Asotin County Fair & Royalty
- Asotin High School Athletics
- Bits N Spurs 4H
- Calam Shrine Band
- Calam Shrine Director Staff
- Casting for Recovery
- Central Idaho Rodeo Association
- Chicks N Chaps
- Clarkston High School Band
- Clarkston High School Performing Arts
- Clarkston Lions Club
- Equine Addiction 4h
- Genesee FFA
- Gina Quesenberry Foundation
- Idaho High School Rodeo Association
- LaDawn Ely All Girls Challenge Scholarship
- LC Crew
- LCSC Athletics
- Lewis Clark Valley Boys & Girls Club
- Lewis Clark Valley Kiwanis
- Lewiston Eagles #631 & Auxiliary
- Lewiston Lions Club
- Liberty Theater Preservation Alliance
- Light A Candle
- Logos School
- Mission Creek 4H
- Nez Perce County Sheriff's Mounted Posse
- Nez Perce County Sheriff’s Search & Rescue
- Nortwhest Children's Home
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation - White Pine Chapter
- Rodeo Concessions Service Committee
- Tri State Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Twin River Special Olympics
- Willow Center
- Xi Alpha Kappa
- ...and many other location organizations and benefits!
The Lewiston Roundup Association offers a number of volunteer opportunities to local organizations.
In 1935, the Lewiston Roundup Association, Inc. was chartered with the mission statement: “To promote and stage a roundup celebration at Lewiston, Idaho during the month of September …. such as other roundups, celebrations, or entertainments as the board of directors…. shall deem advisable.” As a 501(C)3 that mission still holds true and our efforts to support our community remain strong. In an effort to fulfill any financial transparency requests, please find the last three filed 990 Tax Returns located below. These forms are also available on non-profit transparency tracking company web pages like www.CharityNavigator.org or in person at the Lewiston Roundup office by appointment.