Arena Rental Information
Indoor and Outdoor Arena
- $40 per hour with lights (indoor only) *1 hour minimum, 4 hour maximum
- Arena will be worked daily and a $10 fee will be charged for each subsequent working of the arena. Renter may not provide own tractor or implements.
- $400 for the indoor or outdoor arena
Large Spectator Events
- Large events (Demo Derby, Monster Trucks, Moto X) will be charged at $3,000 per day or % of gross tickets, whichever is more for the outdoor arena with spectators.
Community Goodwill Events
- Approved "Community Goodwill Events" may be granted up to a 50% discount, pending approval by the Lewiston Roundup Association and if the areas are left clean after use.
- $10 per night. Water and electricity only. There is no sewer, but we have restrooms and showers available on the grounds.
Ketch Pen and Concession Stands
- Rental - $500
- Deposit - $200 (refunded after cleaning, with no damage)
- 6 hour maximum
Ketch Pen Bar
- LRA will be responsible for all purchasing of beer, wine, and liquor, as well as a bartender.
- Renter may not bring any beer, wine, or liquor on the premises.
- Facilities include - Cooler, sink, etc., and dance floor. LRA will furnish tables and chairs, heat, lights, toilet paper and hand towels.
Ketch Pen For Meetings
- $25 per hour with a 3 hour maximum. No bar included.
- $50 per month. Owner furnishes all feed, bedding, water and grain buckets. Stalls must be cleaned twice per week or LRA will charge an additional $20 cleaning fee.
- $15 for 1 day or overnight stay.
- $60 per month
- $25 per day
- Hot walkers have a $10 per month electricity charge
- Water tank heaters have a $10 per month electricity charge
- $60 annual fee for 1 adult, paid in advance. Membership card will be issued.
- $48 annual fee for 1 child (14 years and under). Membership card will be issued.
- $240 annual fee for family; 2 adults, and 3 children. Membership card will be issued.
- Indoor and outdoor arena included.
- Open riding (rail riding only) is from 8 am to 9 pm, except when other events or hourly rentals are scheduled. If members want to use the jumps, barrels, lounging or obstacles during open riding, you must have permission from everyone else using the arena at that time. If everyone does not agree, then there is to be no jumps, barrels, lounging or obstacles. Regardless if you were first or last in the arena, everyone must agree.
- No cattle or goats during open riding time.
- All members and non members exercising in LRA arenas must sign a release. Please print and return to office with payment.
- No parking of horse trailers and/or unloading of horses on the West end of the indoor arena.
- LRA reserves the right to cancel a riding privilege at any time if the rules are violated.
- No dogs in arena, indoor or outdoor. All dogs on grounds must be on a leash.