Arena Rental Information
Indoor and Outdoor Arena Rental Information
- $75 per hour with lights (indoor only)
- 2 hour minimum, 4 hour maximum
- You must have a Lewiston Roundup riding membership or private rental to use the facility for any reason
- Arena will be worked daily and a $50 fee will be charged for each subsequent working of the arena
- Renter may not provide own tractor or implements.
- Indoor - $500 a day greater than 3 hours
- Outdoor - $550 a day greater than 3 hours
Community Goodwill Events
Approved Community Goodwill Events may be granted up to a 50% discount, pending approval by the Lewiston Roundup Association and if the areas are left clean after use.
- $45 a day or $150 per month. Owner furnishes all feed, water buckets and grain buckets. Stalls must be cleaned a minimum of every other day or LRA will charge an additional $30 cleaning fee. LRA will furnish 3 bags of shavings per month, per stall
- $15 additional electricity charge per month for any hot walkers or water tank heaters.
- $30 for 1 day or overnight stay.
Large Spectator Events
- Large events (Demo Derby, Monster Trucks, Moto X) will be charged at $4,000 per day or % of gross tickets (whichever is higher) for the Outdoor Arena with spectators
- Please contact the Lewiston Roundup office for specifics
- Hot walkers have a $15 per month electricity charge
- Water tank heaters have a $15 per month electricity charge
- RV Parking $40 per night any location. Water and electricity only. There is no sewer, but we have restrooms and showers available on the grounds.