Arena Rental Information
Events for July 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Indoor and Outdoor Arena
- $50 per hour with lights (indoor only) *1 hour minimum, 4 hour maximum. You must have a membership or private rental to use the grounds for any reason.
- Arena will be worked daily and a $50 fee will be charged for each subsequent working of the arena. Renter may not provide own tractor or implements.
- $400 for the indoor or outdoor arena
Large Spectator Events
- Large events (Demo Derby, Monster Trucks, Moto X) will be charged at $4,000 per day or % of gross tickets, whichever is more for the outdoor arena with spectators.
Community Goodwill Events
- Approved "Community Goodwill Events" may be granted up to a 50% discount, pending approval by the Lewiston Roundup Association and if the areas are left clean after use.
- $15 per night. Water and electricity only. There is no sewer, but we have restrooms and showers available on the grounds.
Ketch Pen and Concession Stands
- Rental - $750 (Without Kitchen), $850 (Including Kitchen, Walk-In Cooler, Etc.)
- Deposit - $250 (refunded after cleaning, with no damage)
- 6 hour maximum
Ketch Pen Bar
- LRA will be responsible for all purchasing of beer, wine, and liquor, as well as a bartender.
- Renter may not bring any beer, wine, or liquor on the premises.
- Facilities include - Cooler, sink, etc., and dance floor. LRA will furnish tables and chairs, heat, lights, toilet paper and hand towels.
Ketch Pen For Meetings
- $75 per hour with a 3 hour maximum. No bar, cooler or kitchen included.
- Deposit- $150 (refunded after cleaning, with no damage)
- $55 per month. Owner furnishes all feed, bedding, water and grain buckets. Stalls must be cleaned a minimum of every other day or LRA will charge an additional $25 cleaning fee.
- $10 additional electricity charge per month for any hot walkers, water tank heaters or heat lamps.
- $15 for 1 day or overnight stay.
- $60 per month
- $25 per day
- Hot walkers have a $10 per month electricity charge
- Water tank heaters have a $10 per month electricity charge
- $60.00 annual for 1 adult paid in advance, issued card for membership
- $48.00 annual for 1 youth, 14 & Under paid in advance, issued card for membership.
- $240.00 annual for family (2 adults/3 Youth) paid in advance issued cards for membership
- Indoor and Outdoor Arena Included
- If members want to use the jumps, barrels, obstacles or lounge horses during open riding you must have permission from everyone else using the arena at that time. IF everyone does not agree, then there is to be NO jumps, barrels, obstacles or lounging. Regardless if you were in the arena first or last, EVERYONE must agree.
- Any items used in the arena must be returned to its designated area. Do not leave any items in the walkway by bleachers. i.e. jumps, show equipment, barrels, poles.
- No Horses tied to arena panels or roping boxes at any time. Please tie to tie racks or your trailer.
- No cattle or goats during open arena time.
- All members and non-members exercising the Lewiston Round Up riding privileges must sign a release form.
- No parking of horse trailers and/or loading or unloading of horses on the west end of the indoor arena.
- Lewiston Roundup reserves the right to cancel Riding Privileges (memberships) at any time that the rules are violated.
- No dogs in or around arena, indoor or outdoor. Anywhere else on facility, they must be on a leash or remain in vehicle
- MEMBERSHIP CARDS ARE REQUIRED FOR ACCESS TO THE GROUNDS - To include but not limited to - Wash Racks, Meeting a Vet or Farrier, and outdoor riding. We do offer nightly stall rentals if you wish to utilize that option.