Arena Rental Information
Events for week of January 17, 2021
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Indoor and Outdoor Arena Rental Information
- $65 per hour with lights (indoor only)
- 1 hour minimum, 4 hour maximum
- You must have a Lewiston Roundup riding membership or private rental to use the facility for any reason
- Arena will be worked daily and a $50 fee will be charged for each subsequent working of the arena
- Renter may not provide own tractor or implements.
- $400 for the Indoor Arena
- $500 for the Outdoor Arena
Community Goodwill Events
Approved Community Goodwill Events may be granted up to a 50% discount, pending approval by the Lewiston Roundup Association and if the areas are left clean after use.
- $110 per month. Owner furnishes all feed, water buckets and grain buckets. Stalls must be cleaned a minimum of every other day or LRA will charge an additional $25 cleaning fee. LRA will furnish 3 bags of shavings per month, per stall
- $10 additional electricity charge per month for any hot walkers or water tank heaters.
- $25 for 1 day or overnight stay.
- $60 per day
Large Spectator Events
- Large events (Demo Derby, Monster Trucks, Moto X) will be charged at $4,000 per day or % of gross tickets (whichever is higher) for the Outdoor Arena with spectators
- Please contact the Lewiston Roundup office for specifics
- Hot walkers have a $10 per month electricity charge
- Water tank heaters have a $10 per month electricity charge
- RV Parking $25 per night any location. Water and electricity only. There is no sewer, but we have restrooms and showers available on the grounds.