Riding Memberships & Privileges
Riding Membership Pricing
- $100.00 annually for 1 Adult
- $75.00 annually for 1 Youth (14 & Under)
- $300.00 annual for Family (2 Adults/3 Youth) within the same household
- All members are issued membership cards
- Indoor and Outdoor Arena use is included with a membership
Membership Riding Reminders
- If members want to use jumps, barrels, obstacles, or to longe horses during Open Riding, you must have permission from everyone else using the arena at that time.
- If everyone does not agree, no jumps, barrels, obstacles or longing permitted
- Regardless if you were in the arena first or last, everyone must agree
- Any items used in the arena must be returned to its designated area
- Do not leave any items in the walkway by bleachers, i.e. jumps, show equipment, barrels, poles.
- Do not tie horses to arena panels or roping boxes at any time
- Please tie to tie racks or your trailer
- No cattle, goats, or other livestock during open arena time.
- All members and non-members exercising Lewiston Roundup riding privileges must sign a release form
- No parking of horse trailers and/or loading or unloading of horses on the West end of the Indoor Arena.
- Lewiston Roundup reserves the right to cancel Riding Privileges (memberships) at any time that the rules are violated.
- No dogs in or around the indoor and outdoor arenas
- Anywhere else on facility, dogs must be on a leash or remain in your vehicle
- Membership cards are required in order to access the facility - to include but not limited to - Wash Racks, Meeting a Veterinarian or Farrier, and Outdoor Riding
For your convenience, you may now fill out the membership form below and pay online. Memberships cards will be mailed to the address listed. If you prefer to print and fill out the forms, please mail or bring completed forms to the main office.